*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Seeking forgiveness

Yesterday, I had made the most impt decision in my entire life. I didnt noe how i muster enough courage to do it. It happened so suddenly that i was also shocked by the impact of it. I really didnt plan to do it so suddenly. even now, im still in the midst of the shock of wat had happened.

The sense of loss n guilt kept rushing at me. frens said that i wasnt being the bad guy here. But i feel so bad. feel like ive let him down. I hate the idea of hurting someone, and to hurt someone so badly, that i was really hurt myself. y didnt he scold me yell at me or even struggle w my decision. he juz let go, completely, hopelessly. why? it makes me feel so bad.. I couldnt help thinking, is he alright? got frens to listen to him, acc him?

They all said it was alright. It's normal to feel upset, but time will dilute everything, and life got to move on.. I really hope the best for him. Really hope that he can find someone who suits him soon. And i really hope that he wont hate me for doing this.

-----------------------------------------------------------
1 comments fen fen world
@ |8:32 PM|