*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

Sunday, June 25, 2006

I guess being able to admit our mistakes is a rather difficult thing to do. That is why there are some mistakes we juz cannot afford to make. Actually, it is understandable as to why it is always so hard to admit our mistakes, cos I, too, find it hard to admit I'm in the wrong sometimes. However, there are some mistakes that u make which is impossible to blame it on others. Because you have a choice. You have a choice to decide whether you wan to do it or not. So, there are some consequences that u have to face when you make that decision. Even if you do not wan to admit ur wrongdoings, you shldnt blame it on others for the consequences because you are OBVIOUSLY in the wrong! Remembering that every decision tat we made will have a consequence, do not be surprise tat by blaming it on others, there will also be a consequence too. Keeping quiet doesnt mean admitting to any wrong, neither it is a show of guilty conscious.

-----------------------------------------------------------
3 comments fen fen world
@ |1:09 PM|