Monday, June 26, 2006
I was reading this novel on lost love, which I always find it very saddening, when a couple has to be seperated even though they loved each other very much. Then I started to think abt myself and frens ard me. All couples tend to have arguments here and then, and we started to think abt how bad he/she is, how miserable we are, why does he/she has to do this, why he/she has to say that.. and I think, actually, we shld be glad tat we can be tog with our loved ones, and the fact that we dun have to live in the fiction world where thousands of obstactles can come in our way to stop us from being tog. So the more I think abt it, the more I feel like showing my appreciation for my loved ones, juz for being there.
-----------------------------------------------------------
2 comments
fen fen world
@ |9:00 PM|