favourite colour: White
favourite food: too much to list
favourite song: too much
favourite movie: Finding Nemo, My sassy girl
favourite sport: erm.. badminton?
favourite day of the week: Weekends!!
favourite season: winter
favourite ice-cream: Potong Ice-cream (haha! Old things are still the best!)
Currents
current mood: Down
current taste: sweet
current clothes: low cut tops (Black) *winkz*
current desktop: no desktop, only laptop *Duhz*
current toenail: Pink!
current time: Nitez
current surroundings: In a mess (my room)
current annoyances: not able to do my best
Firsts
first best friends: U noe in pri sch we used to have a few best frens..
first crush: : Oh.. I'm not as lame as Harmonie.. But cant rem liao..
first movie: cant rem at all
first lie: I'm a honest kid...
Lasts
last cigarette: Wanted to.. But no one let me try..
last drink: Yakult (Orange flavor my fav)
last car ride: erm... cabbie?
last crush: The only thing I crush now is paper.. and more paper..
last movie: Superman
last phone call: 2 hrs ago..
last CD played: Jap drama VCD starring my idol Kimura Takuya
Have you ever
have you ever dated your best friend: erm.. good fren considered?
have you ever broken the law: I'm a good little gal.. Wahahaha
have you ever been arrested: Try not to..
have you ever skinny-dipped: Would like to try..
have you ever been on tv: I cant rem..
have you ever kissed someone you don't know: Of cos not!
5 things you are wearing: spects, slippers, pyjamas,necklace & underwear
4 things you done today: sms\online\start a new novel\doing bo liao questionaire now..
3 things you can hear right now: mouse clicking, laptop running, silence
1 thing you do when you are bored: read
0 comments
fen fen world
@ |10:08 PM|