Saturday, August 12, 2006
Yesterday was J's bd. We had to meet in the late afternoon cos he had sthg on in the afternoon. It was fine with me cos I need to prepare a cake for him too. I had decided to make a non-bake oreo cheesecake, partly cos I'm abit lazy to use the oven, and also cos i tried it in Secret Recipe before and love it.. Anyway we met in bugis ard 4.30pm. I reached earlier to collect his present which I had reserved from Topshop. It was a tie that he liked the last time he saw it. At first, I went to the outlet at wisma to look for it. there were only 2 left and both were in rather bad condition. so I asked them whether they can help me check if other outlets have anot but they tell me during sales all stock checking has been suspended. anyway, since I was meeting Kaili they all later at cityhall, so I reckoned I can go Suntec to check. I found the last one in suntec but there's a liquid stain on it. I asked the saleman to help me check whether there's a new piece but there wasnt. But, you noe wat? HE OFFER TO HELP ME CHECK STOCK at other outlets! I was so TOUCHED! (considering how "helpful" the former was) and he helped me reserved one at Bugis.
We had our early dinner at Sketches.. They have this mix and match pasta concept which is quite unique.. And J was so dashing in his suit and pants!
 |
After dinner we went home to change into casual outfit , collect my cake, and went to the esplanade to catch the fireworks! woah.. it's like a million ppl out there can! And we lit the candles..
My oreo cheesecake!Us & our smashed oreo!Fireworks!
A night at the Esplanade
-----------------------------------------------------------
0 comments
fen fen world
@ |10:03 AM|
[ you are vistor no. ]

!
[ i quote ]
True love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
-Jason Jordon
[ about me ]
. Fenfen .24 yrs old
.
. caffeine addict .
[ currently ]
MOOD : sleepy *yawn*
.
WATCHING : It started with a kiss 2
.
[ loves ]
. baking . shopping . novels
. crafts
.
. sudoku . beautiful things
.
. kimura takuya
. jap dramas . flat white
.
. milk tea
.