*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

CONVOCATION BALL @ RITZ CARLTON
PART II

7.30pm
Finally got to eat dinner! There's a small reception outside the ballroom, but I wanted to save my stomach for later.. heez.. Oh, frankly speaking, I was slightly disappointed when I realised it was chinese food tonite.. ( cos the last time I've been there, their western food was superb) But the chinese food wasnt too bad too. The sharkfin soup was the best that night. Its sharkfin in chicken and scallop soup.. *slurp* yum yum!

can u see the sharkfin is filled to the brim?

Throughout the dinner the MC made us play some stupid games.. Poor Guan and Jason always ganna sabo by us.. haha! Oh, and I won a bottle of red wine for the first round of lucky draw! So happy cos it's the 1st time I won anything in a lucky draw. Haha! And when I was walking up the stage, the MC asked me whether Im a professional model. Really noes how to sweet talk ah the MC.. I was laughing so hard inside cos tat's the 1st time I wore such high high heels and I couldnt even walked properly. but u noe us gals la.. u hear liao even though u noe not true but still shiok shiok..

Some more photos during the dinner..







-----------------------------------------------------------
1 comments fen fen world
@ |5:58 PM|