Monday, August 21, 2006
I went to send him off early in the morning. So soon. He kept telling me that it's months away but then in the blink of an eye, he's off now.. I tried so hard not to cry... but at the moment tat he went in, I couldnt help myself and starting tearing.. If it werent for his parents and frens, I would have hug him and sob to my hearts' content..
Im wearing his T-shirt now, the one i stole last night from his house. At least this is sthg tat makes me feel close to him.. This is how much I've let him be the center of my life now tat i felt empty without him..
-----------------------------------------------------------
0 comments
fen fen world
@ |11:45 PM|
[ you are vistor no. ]

!
[ i quote ]
True love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
-Jason Jordon
[ about me ]
. Fenfen .24 yrs old
.
. caffeine addict .
[ currently ]
MOOD : sleepy *yawn*
.
WATCHING : It started with a kiss 2
.
[ loves ]
. baking . shopping . novels
. crafts
.
. sudoku . beautiful things
.
. kimura takuya
. jap dramas . flat white
.
. milk tea
.