《陀枪师姐》的大结局,阿姿这样问小生。
It saddens me to see 三元 searching so hard for her husband, and she never gave up hope that he was still alive. J always thought that I was ridiculous, to be affected so deeply by novels and dramas.
I couldn’t help it. Every time I watched 2 persons deeply loved with each other but cannot be together, I will be so emotional affected as if it happened to me. Ha.. Silly right?
I know that sometimes J finds my suspicious nature gets abit ridiculous. But it is not easy for me, to trust a person whole heartedly, especially when you were once bitten, twice shy. Once, I trusted a person so much, only to realize that there was this side of him that I never knew existed. And it really shook me badly. Who knows that under all the smiles and laughter, the damage has already left a scar that hardly fades with time?
I know it is the same for J too. There are too many betrayals in the past for him to handle, and I really appreciate him for his efforts of trusting me. Now that he’s going away for some time, I really must learn to put my trust and faith in him, the same way that he feels towards me. There’s never true happiness under a shadow of doubts, right?
P.S. Happy Birthday Shimei!
0 comments
fen fen world
@ |10:54 AM|