Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Juz met up with Lizzie today. It was wonderful meeting her cos haven’t seen her since convocation day. We had our retail therapy together. Finally have the time and the chance to go shopping and it’s been a long time since I’m so happy. J has been gone for 10 days. And it’s going to be another 37 days before I can see him again. I noe it’s abit crazy, the way I keep on counting down. But it’s really been 10 long days. I thought I was just getting used to him not being around, but later in the evening, when Liz went to meet her beau for movies, I felt an overwhelming sense of loss and loneliness. He kept telling me that when I start working, I will put him off my mind and wont even notice that he’s gone. But I realized that this is not the case at all. So it’s either I dun like wat I’m doing now or I’m just not cut out to be a career woman. I truly believe it’s the latter lor. I noe there are many couples out there who had experience a certain period of long dist relationship before and I really dunno how they survived it cos it’s so hard for me even for such a short time ( Yah, I noe that 7 weeks is quite short actually).
And after Shimei’s birthday, I realized that bad news really travel fast. How did frens that I’ve never met up with in almost a year knew abt my breakup? But of cos, this time round I knew how news spread. Apparently, someone had been calling ppl up and gaining sympathy votes. I noe there’s no point digging up the past now, but this is just some thoughts of mine. It’s too late to realize now that my gd frens advices are actually right. I shld have speak up instead of remaining silence in the past. I really dunno how much had I been bad-mouthed. Seriously, I believe that there’s sthg known as karma and wat goes around comes around. I noe I have a clear conscience, but I dun feel good knowing that ppl are having an opinion of me that may not be true. But no matter wat, wat is important, is that I am happy with my decisions and choices, and to appreciate ppl that are important to me. That is the point.
-----------------------------------------------------------
0 comments
fen fen world
@ |11:17 PM|
[ you are vistor no. ]

!
[ i quote ]
True love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
-Jason Jordon
[ about me ]
. Fenfen .24 yrs old
.
. caffeine addict .
[ currently ]
MOOD : sleepy *yawn*
.
WATCHING : It started with a kiss 2
.
[ loves ]
. baking . shopping . novels
. crafts
.
. sudoku . beautiful things
.
. kimura takuya
. jap dramas . flat white
.
. milk tea
.